Saturday, December 22, 2007

It's been a long time!!!

Wow I just realized that I haven't posted a blog since May 13 or something ridiculous like that!! I really kind of miss it though. Well this is me and I am back. Just an update on my life is that I am now 16!! HOOT...HOOT...PARTY and it really feels great. I am still doing the same old things though like playing the trumpet. I just got done doing a dinner theatre at this place called the Arch(It is a christian youth center) and it was a lot of fun. I met some really cool people and grew a lot with my walk with Christ!!! It was a very big learning experience in my life and I probably will never forget it either. I wanted to say hello to everyone and even though I haven't been keeping up on my blog there are very loyal people out there like Shawn at www.brainofshawn.com that are very good at updating there blogs so take time to check it out and have a great day!!!

2 comments:

Shawn Powers said...

Hey! Welcome back! Did I miss the dinner theater or are you referring to the one from a while back that I blogged about here?

Because if you didn't invite me to a show, I'm so gonna kick your butt. :)

Unknown said...

Keep updating Chris.....I'm your biggest fan!