Monday, February 5, 2007

Important people in your life


There are many important people in others life I want you to share with me who you look up to the most, and who is an important person in your life? Well I will go first the most important person in my life is probably my sister's. My sister Jessica and I never got along when we were little kids as a matter of fact she was always so mean to me that we were constantly fighting. One time she was so mean that I got the meat cleaver off of the wall and chased her around with it so she went and locked herself in the bathroom. Then she crawled out the bathroom window went around the house got a handful of ketchup and when she got close enough for me to swing at her she smeared it all over herself and I cried and threw down the knife and she called me a retard and beat me up. Our last conversation before she went to college was I told her that I was glad that she was going to college and she said that she was glad to so as you can tell my sister and I didn't get along very well but when she went to college everything changed. But now my sister is my best friend and we talk and get along fine. So my question is, who is an important person in your life?

4 comments:

karebear said...

Lookin' good Chris! I look forward to reading more entrees, and I can't wait to hear what you have to say.

<>< Kari

Anonymous said...

Awww... you made me laugh and cry in the same entry! Wow! Lol! I love you brother!!

Anonymous said...

Who's important... For me, those who care about me tend to get my love. Don't get me wrong, there are lots of people, some I rarely see, that mean a lot to me -- but those people I regularly talk to, or email, or speak with, really form who I am. Thankfully, most of those people are Christian brothers and sisters, and that unity "points up."

That's right, I pulled out the God card. He's my main man.

Anonymous said...

Chris,
The person that i look up to the most is probly my mom. if you truely think about it I have really been through a lot with her and without her and u know what i mean and truthfully from where she used to be to now she is doing so good.
My favorite quote is "to the world you may be one person but to one person you may be the world."
Isnt that cute awww... loved your story keep writing!!!