Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Quotes from people

I have a really good friend at school and her name is Amanda S. she recently told me this really amazing quote and I haven't been able to get it out of my head. She said,

" To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world."

She couldn't have been more right. When you start to feel worthless and you think that everybody looks down on you just remember you don't have to make a huge impact on the world, if you only make an impact on one person then you have succeeded! Amanda's mom was having some problems and thanks to Amanda she is doing remarkably better. You see to Amanda's mom she was just one person and didn't mean much but to Amanda she meant the world. Thanks for the quote Amanda!!!

1 comment:

Shawn Powers said...

Thanks for the post, Chris. I often get the crap end of people's stick. Thanks for the uplifting message.